For the Dirty Disher - Ghost pictures

When it comes to noises that can't be explained, I am a skeptic. I believe there are always logical reason for why things are happening. However, reading the posts on the Dirty Disher has made me believe that some people are tuned into spirits or ghosts or whatever you want to call them.

A young man I know, Jessy, has been hearing noises in his home. In the house his family lives in, they have been hearing noises that can't be explained and they also hear Jingle Bells playing, which he recorded and played for me. When he tries to pin down where it is coming from, it moves. Also, they hear sounds coming from an abandoned house on their property. Below are pictures taken in that abandoned house.

Jessy has read online that even though you can't see anything, sometimes if you take a picture, something will show up. Well, he took pictures and Something showed up and it gave me the shivers. I asked DD about it and she asked me to post them so she can have a look. I trust her completely.





15 comments:

Tonya said...

What the fuckity fuck??? Those last 2 pictures scared the bejeebers outta me. They didn't SEE that????

Frimmy said...

No, they had no idea they were there. They only know because things get slammed, or weird noises and then Jingle Bells. They've never seen anything.

Like I said, I'm a skeptic and it made me shiver!

Heidi said...

I don't like the third picture. Creepy.

Copacetic Daisy said...

Yikes!

dirtydisher said...

I posted on my site about this. There are a lot of things going on there. Jingle bells is a very old tune.It came out in the early 1800's and settlers would have known it. It refers to sleigh bells..the pre-auto era. I think that's the era your dealing with.

Bayou Jane said...

That third pic is really part of a nightmare.

Meissa2112 said...

WOW Frimmy those are incredible!

Frimmy said...

I'm really glad DD doesn't get the impression they're evil. The third one she thinks it's looking at the camera with curiosity or anger, but she thinks probably curiosity. I want to believe that because it makes me feel better that the family who actually lives on the property are not in danger.

dirtydisher said...

I've found out there are many reasons spirits stay on. Sometimes they just live their old life in a house and have no idea that it's changed. They see the house as it used to be. On occsion, our astral planes will connect and they have encounters with us and sometimes it scares them. Just like when we see them. Like, wtf was that??

Frimmy said...

It's a non threatening explanation that sits well. They can be just as shocked as we are. I like it and it kind of makes sense.

Meissa2112 said...

That explanation reminds me of the others.

dirtydisher said...

I've been messing with the other two pics and I want to post more, when I get time. This place is a really great paranormal find.

dirtydisher said...

Anyone watch ghost hunters? They have this one EVP..they were asking any spirit, 'where are you?" And they got a woman's voice saying, "I'm here. Where are you?" She sounded scared, but, determined to find out.

Tonya said...

Meissa, it reminded me of The Others too. Damn, that was a good movie in spite of Nicole.

Frimmy said...

What DD said kind of reminded me of [SPOILER!!] Sixth Sense where the ghost didn't know he had died and was carrying on his normal life like nothing was different.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.