I Am Optimus Eeyore...?


Peter Cullen, The Voice



Peter Cullen is Optimus Prime...and Eeyore too!


Peter Cullen is a voice actor who is best known as the voice of Optimus Prime in the original Transformers series (he would subsequently reprise his role as Optimus in Michael Bay's live-action Transformers film series and the new Transformers Prime animated series). I can't tell you how many people were overjoyed when the original Optimus voice was also used for Bay's movie. My 30 something sister cheered. I was never into transformers like she was.

Yeah, and he voiced a whole bunch of other voices but also Eeyore! Mr. Cullen's middle name is Claver. Interesting.

I guess if you imagined a depressed Optimus Prime you can kind of hear Eeyore...no. No, I'm sorry, I just don't.

UPDATE: I see it now. Check this out.


Do you believe now, Angie? I do.

7 comments:

Angie said...

I can't wrap my mind around this. I've not been sucked into the Transformers phenom, but my kids say Optimus Prime is the shit. I've never heard them say Eeyore is the shit.

Frimmy said...

Optimus is tall and has a voice that rumbles through my bones, therefore he is the shit. Eeyore is a sad little donkey with a sad little voice. But I posted a video for you so we can both see it's the same guy.

Angie said...

Wow, don't you wish you could do voices like that?? Very cool, thanks for posting that :)

Tonya said...

Hello...... it's FRIDAY! I demand updates. I don't care about Eeyore OR Optimus Prime (which sounds like a cut of meat to me).

It's fun to nag other people about their blogs!!! :D

Frimmy said...

It's not MY Friday though...I'm working on a huge post. Just fine tuning it now. I hope you are not disappoint. Did you go and create a stick man and animate a little story from my previous post? Or did you just admire the one I made? Come on, get over there and be creative.

Rory customized the message when he did it. It said "The Game, You mad?" The whole stick man story was a set up!

Tonya said...

It's crazy how both our sons say and do the same things.

U mad, bro?

Tonya said...

He has alcoholic eyes.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.