Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dollar Bill - Screaming Trees

This is one of those music post titles where you wonder which one is the band and which one is the song title...


If you do a google image search of a screaming tree, you get virtually nothing. What's with that?


Greenpeace for trees because trees are people too.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." - Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

I agree. If they screamed all the time for no good reason I'd have no problem cutting them down. That goes for everything else that screams for no good reason...


OMG what's this picture of a screaming brat darling little girl doing here...?


2 comments:

Aggie said...

That little girl has been following me around for 20 years now. When I'm in a restaurant she's right behind me. If I'm in a movie theater she's right there kicking the back of my seat. She used to live in the apartment next to mine. I don't know why she hates me so much.

Frimmy said...

She needs to be put out of our misery.