Halloween Slash looks like everyday Slash


What...he changed his hat and added a fake mustache!

I got this from the very funny girls at Go Fug Yourself. They have a gallery of celeb costumes here. Unfortunately they do not have Heidi Klum's latest. You can find that here.

I tried to find a picture with a higher resolution but you know what you get when you do an image search using "slash" and "costume"? Gore. That's what. Or this:


Which is worse than gore

I have to add that Slash, in spite of being what he is, or isn't as the case may be, is one of my guilty pleasures. I think he's hot. I know. I know! Totally not me. It is what it is.


TLA!!

5 comments:

Aggie said...

Oh look, Slash came dressed as the Douche bandito!

Frimmy said...

LOL!

He totally does look like a douche. I wonder why I like it on him...? He even looks like he reeks. Oh well.

JustMe said...

I will say it. I love Slash! He is hot!!! I also love his music!

JustMe said...

I got a feeling Frimmy is going to end up banning me. Between my love of monkeys and the fact I like pigs. I feel about Slash the way Aggie feels about Johnny Depp. she is going to get sick of hearing from me....Lol

Frimmy said...

Whaaat...?! I don't have anything against pigs they're misunderstood, intelligent animals. I just think people need to respect them and if they're wild and swimming around you on the beach in the tropics, maybe get out of the water.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.