I've got nothing today...

...so here's a pic of Johnny Cash flipping the bird. And what's with the overbite thing? Is that supposed to make you look tougher? Is it supposed to approximate the beginning of a word being formed but not spoken? Who came up with this?



Wait...Johnny Cash reminds me that I have a couple of bookmarked videos of Andy Kaufman impersonating Elvis...hang on...




The only version of the next video that was available for embedding was from a Russian website. So, here is another good example of Kaufman being Elvis complete with Russian subtitles. And since I seem to have a couple of regular visitors from Russia, this works out well. (Are you the freaks who find my site by searching for "freddie mercury standing with fist holding bacon"? Does that have a meaning of which I am unaware?)

Every video I tried has it's embed code unavailable. Is there a place to go to find available videos? What is the reason the embed code is unavailable? Why was it unavailable for this specific video? I really need to find a blog mentor to help me figure out this stuff.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Well, I can't be your blog mentor because I don't know why they do that either. Some people are funny about control and maybe they think because they went to the trouble of uploading it that they want everyone to go there? I don't know but it annoys the shit out of me.

Frimmy said...

OK that helps. I was thinking I was doing something wrong. Or maybe the owner of the video makes everyone remove embedding options.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.