Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Literal Move Trailers

Toby Turner is a stand up comedian who also does literal interpretations of movie and gaming trailers. He has over 800,000 subscribers on YouTube. As usual, the lad turned my attention to his work. Like most of the things the lad finds amusing, I also found it amusing. (although My Amazing Horse and Nyan Cat were not, in any way, amusing) Below is an example of Toby's work applied to the trailer for the game Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. A game that now inhabits a dark corner of the lad's bat cave. Anyway, you don't even need to know the game's back story or how it's played. Toby is a guy who voices over the trailer, describing what we're seeing.



Literal Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Trailer

This is his web site. He also did a Literal Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides trailer.

This is Toby. He looks normal enough for a guy with 73 first cousins.




This is the Literal Twilight Eclipse Trailer. Ahahah!!! Better than the movie. Probably. Because I didn't see the movie.



And, this is Nyan Cat. It's a cat. Wearing a pop tart. Farting out a rainbow...yeah...I don't get it.

6 comments:

Aggie said...

HA! EmoBoy got me hooked on Toby too. The Farmville clip in particular. I love Toby. So cute and funny.

Frimmy said...

Created by Kronos himself to alleviate the burden of TIME!

EmoBoy and the lad would get along very well.

Frimmy said...

(except the lad doesn't look like anyone famous like Paul McCartney)

Frimmy said...

not LIKE Paul McCartney, I mean for example Paul McCartney. ugh.

Frimmy said...

Yay!! I have three emails telling me I have comments on my blog! Score!!

Aggie said...

I'm pretty sure EmoBoy hasn't started his Beatle's tribute band yet so it will be all good. Yes, they would get along but you don't want Hella hanging out with EmoBoy. Bad influence and whatnot. I think he'll be a decent human being in a couple more years.