Nebulae - Hubble Heritage

I have a fondness for the way NASA and the Hubble scientists depict the galaxies and nebulae captured in images over the years.  Yes, the photos have been filtered various ways and look like paintings, but they're not.  They're real live outer space objects that look like art.  














And a Rose Galaxy for Valentine's Day (yes, you've seen it here before):



It seems no matter how far out we cast our eyes, or no matter how microscopically we peer in, we find beauty and complexity.

5 comments:

A-Gran said...

Beautiful. The Cat's Eye Nebula reminded me of the eye of Sauron.

Frimmy said...

Me too!! I was going to add that comment to the picture as a caption but then I figured I would just shut up and let the pics be. I talk too much.

Melvin O'Crabsicle said...

None of that stuff is real. It's all made up by Al Gore and his professor friends so colleges can get grants.

Frimmy said...

I must believe that Gomez's Hamburger is real at the very least. Let me have that much.

Angie said...

These are stunningly beautiful.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.