Sunday, April 1, 2012

Please...Please! Say It Isn't So!

In theaters April 13 in Canada - The Three Stooges (2012)

Like they weren't intolerable the first time around, they have been recreated using modern human beings formerly known as actors.  I saw a preview at the theater last week and they promise to be every bit as torturous as the originals.  Not only that, my kid laughed.  Genuinely laughed at their... what's the polite word I'm looking for...antics?  A part of me has died inside. 



I'd kill them in their sleep if I knew where they lived

4 comments:

Angie said...

What kind of birthday present is THIS, I ask you? I must have been a very bad girl this year.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, you need a penis in order to find this sort of complete LACK of humour, talent, or intelligence entertaining, my god might I say, "funny".

*shivers*

Ann

Melvin O'Crabsicle said...

Once and for all, The Three Stooges are NOT funny. Hear that fellow males? Not. Funny. At. All.

Marx Brothers forever

Frimmy said...

The first thing I thought when I saw the preview was why Stooges and not Marx Brothers. For the most part the entertainment 'bar' for this planet is set lower than a slugs belly and way slimier.