Monday, May 28, 2012

Coeur de Lion Brie



You have to try these. Or the full sized slices. I don't care what format as long as it's Coeur de Lion Brie.

Says on the packaging that it's a source of calcium. Whatever. I'd eat it even if it sucked all my daily requirement for calcium out of my system with a hollowed out rose stem, thorns and all.

Coeur de Lion means lion-hearted or heart of the lion. But don't let that fool you. It's as adorable, soft and mild as a flop-eared, mini, baby bunny. With less fur.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

I love Brie. It's my favorite cheese. However, I don't think I've had that brand before.

Frimmy said...

So I have inadvertently pandered to your cheese preference now??!

Tonya said...

I think we both know you exist solely for my amusement.

I see your spider but preferred the Canadian flag, as that is what you are to me: The Canadian. When people accuse me of being racist, I can say, "But some of my best friends are Canadians!"

Frimmy said...

So...my very existence panders to you? Interesting.

Why don't I see my spider?

I thought the flag was a bit too patriotic for me.

Sadly my cheese is gone. I miss it.

Tonya said...

I thought we all knew that everyone was here to pander to me. Was this information incorrect? I'm sure it wasn't.

I can't see the spider now. I'm on a different computer, that may be it.

I want some Brie.