Friday, June 29, 2012

WTF Blogger?

Ever write a really good post and have blogger eat it on you? It was really long with lots of pictures and links and I'm pissed and I just don't have the energy to try and re-capture it. This isn't the first time either. And what the hell is with this WHITE background thing I  suddenly have to keep editing out? Does it LOOK like I want white background? Does my layout LOOK like it calls for a white background suddenly after all these months of green? Have I opted for a white background EVER? NO. I thought it was because I sometimes cut and pasted from my html interface and IT had a white back ground but I cut and pasted NOTHING for this post. So sick of it.

The way I deal with the unwanted white background is I go to the html interface and type control + f. That gives you a search box where you can type in anything you want to find on most pages. I type in "white" and then delete every word I find.

I shouldn't have to do this. White backgrounds shouldn't be inserting themselves into my design.

No comments: