Brain Candy - Dolph Lundgren


Height reported as 6'3" - 6'6"
IQ reported as 130-160 depending on sources.

Mr. Lundgren has said 6'6" and 160 IQ are highly exaggerated. He's a little too perfect in this picture but fortunately this is an old picture and his age has made his looks less godlike and more human or accessible to stalkers like me. From what I can see, he doesn't take himself too seriously. Or he acts like he doesn't. I have a friend who is a member of Mensa. She doesn't take herself too seriously either. One of the reasons I love her. She thinks I should take the test. Ahahaha!!!! That's another reason I love her.

Whether reports of his IQ are exaggerated or not, it is a fact that in 1982 he graduated with a with a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney, finishing with the highest results in his class.

Age may soften the chiseled jaw and cheekbone but brains stay forever. Or until dementia sets in.


Does he drink Scotch, I wonder?

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Holy shit. Believe it or not, I NEVER saw what anyone saw in him back in the 80s. I certainly do now. Holy chihuahua!

Yes, you should take the test.

Wow, I knew how to spell "chihuahua."

Anonymous said...

In your fantasies he will of course drink Scotch.

Ann

Angie said...

It's because he tried to kill Rocky. Everyone hates the boxer that tries to kill Rocky.

Frimmy said...

I recognized why others thought he was drop dead gorgeous but he didn't do anything for me. It's been since he's aged and since I found out he's got a brain that he's become attractive.

Yeah, he was a big scowler in the Rocky movie. That's what I remember. And he was playing a Russian. They were always the villains. Middle east is the new Russia when it comes to creating unsympathetic antagonists.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.