Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flying Sharks

If this isn't a nightmare come true, I don't know what is. Great Whites were filmed catching decoy seals on High Definition cameras.

Not only did they fly through the air with the greatest of ease, they immediately recognized the seal was a decoy and spit it out.

Heads up, flying shark.

Sharks are fish right? Fish stay in the water don't they?



Ptooey! Fake seal! Who is responsible for this?! Where is that boat full of meat bags???

Watch for yourselves and never, ever, EVER swim in the ocean again. Not that I did before, I didn't. The largest great white ever caught was right in the water around the island where I grew up and it wasn't even open ocean. That was in the '80's. I haven't been in the water since then.


6 comments:

Tonya said...

When I took EmoBoy to Cocoa Beach we were all enjoying the beach and someone shouted "SHARK!" man, you never saw people clear out of the water that fast in your life.

Angie said...

I don't understand the stupidity of people. That shark JUMPED out of the water to snag a seal and they view it...from a rubber raft looking thing? It breached the water at a height that would have completely swamped them, had it went their direction. Fools, the lot of them.

Frimmy said...

Exactly. If sharks acquire the ability to traverse short distances over land I'll be returning to my home planet where the worst thing in nature is a microbe that melts your eyeballs.

bima as herself said...

I'm afraid that Sea World will catch it and train it to do flip di does out of the water.

Pascale said...

Sharks are amazing !! I love them. But hope that I'll never meet one in het wild....
Still; they have to eat too ?!

Anonymous said...

A work mate linked me to your website. Thnx for the details.
Also visit my web-site :: westernport bay fishing charters