Friday, July 6, 2012

Nestle's Ice Cream Drumsticks

Behold Canada's bilingual labeling at work

Drumsticks are almost the perfect ice cream treat except for the plug of 'chocolate' in the bottom of the cone. Why is it necessary? I'd say it was gilding the lily if the chocolate wasn't an artificially flavoured and coloured cone of sickening, waxy sweetness. I can tolerate the 'chocolate' lining in the sugar cone because it's masked by the caramel and ice cream.

Otherwise, well done! I'd sell my mother into domestic servitude for caramel. Why do I never see the label say: "Now with more caramel!!"? Chocolate. Ew.

8 comments:

Tonya said...

The bottom of a drumstick is where the crack lives. If they sold just the bottoms I'd buy a bucket of those things.

Frimmy said...

You can have all my bottoms. I'll start saving them now.

Angie said...

They need to plug up the drip hole and caramel just won't cut it.

By the way, I'm with you. Caramel is where it's at.

Tonya said...

Yay! I get ice cream bottoms!

iambriezy said...

I also hate this part of the cone. It's too sweet and ruins the whole thing, so I just toss it when I get there. Perfection.

Tonya said...

I can't believe you bitches. Seriously. Throwing away the waxy chocolate bottom?

Frimmy said...

Not only do we throw it away, we also throw our heads back and laugh about it.

Candace Rickson said...

The nugget is there so the ice cream doesn't drip out the bottom