Walk Off The Earth - Somebody That I Used To Know

I know this is a video and nobody watches videos but this one is different. It's Walk Off The Earth covering Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye with five people using one guitar. Also, they do a really good job with their version of this song even though everyone is covering this song. Make an exception here and watch this one.

They're playing in Fredericton, New Brunswick August 10. Any band that plays Fredericton deserves a listen. Trust me on that one.


Their website is here

Their YouTube channel is here

What?! Only one tattoo in the whole bunch?

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I want you to know that I almost never watch the videos, but when you tell me "I mean it this time!" I always do. And holy SHIT, I'm glad I did. These kids are fucking incredible!!! I want to hear more.

Tonya said...

I've watched that video 4 times now. Don't care much for any of their other stuff.

Frimmy said...

I love Little Boxes!

iambriezy said...

That was so good! What a great cover. Thanks!

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.