100,000 Milestone


So I hit 100,000 page views today. My first post was September 2011 and if someone had asked me when I started how many page views I thought I would get in a year I would have told them 50 - totally serious. I never thought anyone would stop by here except a handful of dedicated friends who have to check it out because I quiz them. I haven't told many people about it, I've told no family members. I am compelled to write for some reason I can't explain and this satisfies whatever compulsion that is. 

I had no goals for this blog other than to write about what interests me. I've had a lot of very cool surprises. One of the best things that keeps happening is I've made contact with several of the artists I've featured and been able to tell them personally how much I love their work. Some of them have commented on the post where they were featured. 

Basically this has been one of the best things I have ever done and I want that to continue.

Thanks to all of you who stop by regularly and those who comment from time to time. It means a lot.

2 comments:

Meissa TwentyOneTwelve said...

100k is a big number!!! Congrats!

Tonya said...

Congratulations on 100K!

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.