Monday, August 20, 2012

Flying Dog

Not flying. Not even falling with style. The dog get's launched into the air and I laughed. This is from 22 words.

Believe it or not, I've been working hard for you people. I just don't have anything to show for it yet. One of the things I've been doing is trying to post a video of the best of Kimball Cho quotes from The Mentalist. (Embed code is disabled. Trying to get around it). The Mentalist is a somewhat entertaining, often annoying TV show I catch here and there. I love Kimball Cho, a detective on the show. One of his best quotes concerns dogs. He is unimpressed with dogs and pragmatically states in his typical deadpan delivery:  "It's all an act with dogs. They do it for the food".

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Wait... it's wrong to do things just for food?

Anonymous said...

I have a dog that does this exactly with new balls. They last at most about a half hour but is very entertaining. He also head butts them and keeps them in the air.

Ann