Fun With Memes


What you're seeing here is me being set up by the Lad. It's supposed to look like one roll of tp ran out and the next one ran out with nobody even attempting to install a fresh roll in the holder. Also the set up is punched home by the note quoting a meme.

We are kind of weird but we laugh a lot so I guess that's healthy.

I bought him a book by The Oatmeal last year. One of the infographics is a list of 8 Ways to Tell if Your Loved Ones Are Planning to Eat you. Two things on the list where:



...and so I did just that. Steak sauce beside the shampoo and a carrot and cooking onion beside the soap. Then I waited for him to notice. It took a while but when he noticed he came out of the bathroom saying; "Mom, is there a reason why there's steak sauce..." and then it dawned on him and he laughed hysterically. Good times.

The Oatmeal is something we both relate to and says a lot for Matthew Inman or a lot about us. Not sure which and not sure if it's a good thing but it works for us.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Loved this post. <3

Angie said...

I love the relationship you have with your boy :)

Frimmy said...

He's the coolest kid ever. I tell him he's exactly what I ordered from the kid store right down to the struggles with school.

I haven't told him this yet but when I saw there was no tp I almost lost it. I think I'll go tell him he got me good.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.