A Thank You For All The Encouragement!


Who said the internet is vacuous hole of loneliness, trolls and flame wars? No, really, who said that? [hint: my cousin]

You may not know it but there is a hidden and bountiful undercurrent of encouragement from countless commenters whose offerings are sadly relegated to the spam file. All of them include a link to something obtusely related to the topic and some of them even include the notification that they have back linked to my blog [blah blah Don't know. Should I care?]

In fact if it weren't for comment notifications originating from these lovely, anonymous, conveyers of goodwill, I'd hardly get any notifications at all. So that's why I love them. Their posts inflate my inbox with notifications allowing me to have the illusion that I am not alone in this world, dammit.

There is definitely a great deal to know about this topic. I like all of the points you made. Papakolea: Hawaii's Green Sand Beach

Well thank you! I said there was a green beach in Hawaii and that's about it but I appreciate your enthusiasm. No, I do not wish to visit your movie site.

Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a signifcant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile! Sam Spratt Digital Art

Oh you benevolent and selfless commenter! You haven't spent a significant amount of time both reading and commenting and we know it. I don't know what a Sammar Bakkar Arbstore is or what it has to do with Sam Spratt's Digital Art and you can count on me never visiting, but so what, I appreciate you taking the time and effort to link to this irrelevant website!

Excellent article. I will be experiencing a few of these issues as well. Papakolea: Hawaii's Green Sand Beach

You will be experiencing Papakolea? Now, you're just showing off, go away! 

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide one thing back and aid others such as you aided me. Purple Sands of Pfeiffer Beach

Who isn't for the primary time here? I'm happy I helped you so redundantly much and that I aided you in your quest to learn nothing much about Pfeiffer Beach!

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just exremely wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site. Papakolea: Hawaii's Green Sand Beach

And another eerily the same: 

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff precious to and you're just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific website. Jacuzzi Tubs - Relaxing in Filth

If you had read the post on the last one, dear commenter, you would never have posted a link to a spa, man! I suspect you and your thesaurus have been not reading posts on my blog a lot! However, I will still care to keep it wise. I care so much, that might become my new header.





2 comments:

Frimmy said...

So funny thing, I found this comment on my Papakolea post today after I did the entry about spam commenters:

І'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.
Also see my webpage: [blah blah]

Thank you so much! Keep that flattery coming!!

Frimmy said...

...and more

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A Quiet Cove In The Middle of a Meadow":

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.

An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.
Feel free to surf my web site ... tobacco online

Magnificent! But I could use more pics! And it's like I read its mind!!! And it advertises a tobacco website!!! Clearly it doesn't read MY mind though, does it?!

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.