Belated One Year Anniversary Post

All the "anniversary" pics were romantic. What's with that?!

I just realized this morning that I started this blog some time in September of last year so I checked it out and I missed the date by four days. Kinda cool that I'm having so much fun I didn't even notice time flying by like it has. Anyway, I thought I would re-post my very first entry. One which has gotten virtually no hits. Then when I get back from work today, because currently it's 5:25 in the morning and I don't have the brains or time to devote to it (I only booted up the old computer to do a bit of banking) I will post up some of the blog posts I loved the most and/or which got the most attention. I know one of those will be the "redhead" post I just did because HOLY! people seem to love them some redheads. Or THAT redhead, anyway.

It's been a learning experience with my format improving as I gained more experience. I'm currently looking at changing the look here but haven't decided on anything yet. Below is a video from the very first post. It still makes me laugh and I haven't seen it kicking around the internet in a long time so maybe you aren't one of the almost 7 million people who have seen it. It could happen. Make sure your sound is on, that's the whole joke.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Too sugary sweet for so early in the morning but I loved it.

Ann

kuschk said...

Happy anniversary, Frimmy!

Angie said...

Awesome! Happy Anniversary Frimmbits :)

Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary, Frimmster!

Frimmy said...

Thank you all for your completely unsolicited good wishes.

Frimmy said...

That redhead post has already received the most hits since I posted about the huge sand dune in France on Aug 20 and I only put it up yesterday. She's a popular young woman.

You know, if us redheads united...

Angie said...

...no telling what you could do ;)

Noelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love this blog it is so interesting and sometimes random. Lots of times I fail to comment because you've said it all and that's awesome I usually have something to say. Wishing you all the best for the future of my entertainment. love ya!

Frimmy said...

If only you knew how I LIVED for comments...*sigh*

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.