Picture Dump

Ray Caesar

Lackadaisy Cats


Shaded Camel thorn trees in Namib-Naukluft Park.
Back drop is a huge sand dune illuminated by the morning sun.
Smurf


I remember these days so well




It's the lamp on the back that made me love this


Hard working students have to catch their z's somewhere



I want to be BFF's with this mom

Lad: [little girl squeal] It's a sugar glider!!!!
Me: OK. I have no idea what that is but they seem small


Totally shopped



Um...my food bowl ain't gettin' any fuller
Whill Whhheaton can laugh at himself



What's that? Jessie and Prospector are trapped in the old abandoned mine
and Prospector just lit a stick of dynamite thinking it was a candle and
now they're about to be blown to smithereens?


Chameleons! I know. You've seen this before




 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.