Sick Day

This is what I look like when I call in sick

I rarely call in sick. I have the kind of job where the spot I fill is critical to the shift. So in the last five years I have called in sick twice? As a manager I don't think I have ever called in sick. I've gone home early a few times, yes, but I showed up. Today I just couldn't do it. I've been fighting something all week that has me hitting the sack after dinner most nights. The blog has suffered, too. I have so many drafts in my edit interface and no energy to vamp them up to posting standard. I hope this changes soon. I just thought I'd update you. This will be over soon I hope and we can get back to normal. Whatever that is.

3 comments:

Angie said...

How are you feeling today?

Tonya said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly, Girlcrush.

Frimmy said...

I feel like crap still. I went to work but I had no patience for anything or anyone. I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.