Friday, October 12, 2012

Picture Dump

You're gonna hate me...


The rest of the pics after the jump


Yes, I really just did that
Sandal cookies!! Cute.
When this chunk of ice breaks off of Antarctica completely,
it will be a 900 square kilometre iceberg
A wanchor? Yes. I know.
My friend's photo from her visit to Dosewallips State Park
[photo: Elisa Basset]
Easy balloon animals



It rubs the lotion on its skin...
Nooooo.......!!!!!!





Sleeping limbs feel sparkly! Everyone knows that.




Transvestites on a Plane, starring Nicolas Cage

Weather where I live. 

You're not supposed to look inside....!






I'm a girl who doesn't like horses but I think Clydesdales are amazing
I believe this is called 'bind' weed and farmers hate it
Elephant in utero


Tree house!



Two cop cars chasing drug addled driver Corn Maze!

This is called a Venezuelian Poodle Moth. Well, of course it is.
This is adorable. Say what you want, these two genuinely look happy together

2 comments:

Meissa TwentyOneTwelve said...

Thank you for the feature and the linkback! I feel very much honored :)

Frimmy said...

It's a beautiful photo. It would make a great jigsaw puzzle. (sorry, it might not sound like it but it is high praise from an enthusiast)