Friday, November 16, 2012

Picture Dump

Guess who? Iggy Pop
Hard to pick him out with his shirt on


How could you not feel better in a fort!! This fort is totally awesome.
I'd need a little fan for air circulation though. Just me.

This is a wallet. Want!! If I were to need a wallet, this would be cool. But I don't need one.
(last time I said "Want" about something I ended up with that thing in my mailbox) 

10th circle of hell




Upside down synchronized swimmers look like they're crazy people wading in water

Machete...Wat R U doin?

I LOVE this little rain cloud

I don't know what's funnier, the move from Hadouken (the Lad informs me)
 or the faces of the audience
Want... My doesn't this look interesting!



I don't think much of costumes for pets. Pets don't look like they think
much of them either.  But this one made me laugh.
I think it was the glasses mostly.

I'm the one on the right doing the baboon face My, isn't this interesting!

Enough! I'm so sick of boobs

600 calories for $2? I'm so IN!!



So beautiful

No!! Not a good idea!! Unless it's a brand new toaster! Don't ask...


My lunches are SO boring

"Whoa! A castle in the sky! Just like in that fairy tale of
Little Red Rumplestiltskin and the Three Bears and Gretel!"


Ahahah!!!!



3 comments:

iambriezy said...

I'm not a taxidermy fan, but I'm reconsidering my position on that after seeing the snake riding squirrel.

Frimmy said...

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. I think it was the tiny cowboy hat that sealed the deal.

iambriezy said...

Totally was.