Picture Dump

Local dentist's advertising. Well played.

Ew! Deep fried rice!!! -.-


Love this!

Newfoundland!

Charlize Wut R U doin?




Batman...?





um...no




He's messing with us, right?

This is a picture of me after I saw Bieber's hammer-pants


Even though I delete all pictures from my dump folder,
I believe I re-discovered this one and saved it again



I dislike IE mostly because I hate Bing

Interesting...



Yea verily, I believe this has been 'shopped

Gah!!! I hate this! 
Ew...just...ew











I had socks like this. They went with my
crossword puzzle night shirt

This is what the midwest looks like from a plane

I love this!












6 comments:

Meissa TwentyOneTwelve said...

Long yellow things? LMAO!

iambriezy said...

Although I understand it's impossible, your picture dumps make me wish for individual comment bars under each photo. Just know I LOL at least 5 times every time I come across one of these posts.

Noelle said...

I'm with Briezy. I shamelessly admit I borrow/steel these to enhance my boring spread sheets schedules.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Frimmy said...

Briezy I know! I have to stop myself from captioning all of them. It IS too bad you can't comment on each of them.

Noelle, you put images on your schedules? That's cool.

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.