Picture Dump























Clearly a bull shark. It was only a matter of time


















Oy...so true















Someone explain the horse heads I'm seeing everywhere. Please.

mmm...rack of lamb
Go ahead. Say it.















Love the underwear on the outside look

whew!











Alert the media! Cordyceps is not a parasitic fungus
that only affects insects anymore!!













But...








*snort*







That last image, what is it? It's the groove in a vinyl record.

2 comments:

Clarabel said...

Been meaning to tell you how much I like your blog. I initially popped over from AG but soon made you a regular on my rounds. Your posts are always entertaining and never whiny. Not that I mind listening to a good rant now and again. I always enjoy your picture dumps and end up forwarding a few pictures to friends every time. Thanks!

Frimmy said...

I can't tell you how much it means to me that you paused to comment. And you said such nice things! Welcome and when you stop by on your rounds, consider this a standing "Hi! I hope you're well. Have a great day :)"

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.