A Smaller Picture Dump





Wow...pajamas AND a view








This ad was placed at Toront's Union Station, a main junction in Toronto's railway system. Each day closer to the season opener, another finger is hacked off. With four days left, walkers were chained to the display. Full marks to the Walking Dead promotions this season. 










Team Fortress reference. This real man resembles
Valve's virtual man, "The Heavy". Here, go meet him.
Not bad, eh?

This is me with macadamia nuts

No...no no no

Apparently this baboon is bald and that's abnormal.
It looks the same as any other monkey
from the nine circles of hell.









2 comments:

Angie said...

Okay, this is manageable. First, let me say that I don't think Jesus would be watching hockey. I see him as more of an history channel kind of guy, which makes him infinitely more interesting, don't you think?

The RDJ and Leo merge? Very ordinary looking guy, I think and that surprises me.

Walking Dead...haven't watched it, although I'm really into this new show "The Americans", which is almost the same.

Love NPH!

The baboon is the thing that nightmares are made of and I curse you for posting it.

The cats made it all better :)

Frimmy said...

iPhone - I hate you

 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.