Friday, February 15, 2013

Beyoncé Tells Oprah, Jay-Z Is Her Foundation

OK....


I deliberately chose a picture where he's happy and smiling
Unlike the taboids where they choose the worst picture available when they're saying something negative about someone

So I don't really think this man is attractive in any way. That's me, though. Beauty is subjective. I think Beyoncé is beautiful. She has a pretentious name with a pretentious accent and his is...well it looks more like an alias than a name but at least he doesn't keep changing it like Sean Puffy Diddy Combs or John Johnny Cougar Mellencamp.

They've been together since 2002, so there's something to be said for that. I wonder how he feels about a 12 month old being his wife's best friend?

I know, that's probably not what she meant.

No comments: