Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm So Cool & Inspiring!! Love Letters From Spambots

I know I can believe this because of the tone of heartfelt sincerity!

Υou aгe so cool! Ι do not bеlievе I have rеad something like this befοгe. So nice tο discover sοmеbody with some unique thοughtѕ on thіs topіc. Rеally.. thank уou foг startіng thіs up. This web site is onе thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality! My web page [blah blah who cares]

I have unique thoughts? Who knew?! Was this comment posted on a rant post I did? No. Or an editorial about some worthwhile cause? Pfft, like I write about stuff like that! Spammers either like where I'm getting my information or they question where I'm getting it. They seem divided down the middle. Here's another one, same post probably the same spammer:

I аm nο longer sure where уou arе getting your іnfοrmation, but great topic. I needs tο spend a whilе leaгning much more or fіguгing out moгe. Thanκs for еxcellent info I was іn seаrсh of thiѕ informаtiοn for my mission. Feel fгee to visіt my blog [no chance in hell I'm including your hyperlink]

Hell, I'm not even sure where I get my information. Truthfully, I ask whatever five year old happens to be on the street at that moment like everyone else. What post has commenters telling me how I supplied them with information to accomplish their "mission"?


Oh yeah, go Me! Changing the world one frivolous post about nothing, at a time.

No comments: