Thursday, February 28, 2013

Picture Dump

Dwight D Eisenhower painted stuff



Artist puts faces on garbanzo beans and poses them in real life settings


shot glasses


Me: Do you name your horses in Red Dead, Lad?
Lad: [embarrassed look] Whaaaat? Sometimes....

These are the names given to the four shapes of McNuggets


For me, this whole pie would be gold and would represent
old men with missing teeth and smelling of stale cigarettes and ass.



recipe for gagging:
Roasted grapes and goat cheese on sweet potato

Lad: Anyone with eyes can see this pig is wading, Mum


Can you imagine an apple pie with this crust?

This...this is why I don't game anymore















Snow, Grand Canyon

snow grand canyon






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your attractive Frimm - and I have all my own teeth, and do not smell of smoke.

:D

Ann

Anonymous said...

Also, please tell the Lad I believe that pig is treading water, not wading.

Ann

Frimmy said...

Ahaha!!! I will do that. XD