Monday, March 25, 2013

Som Sabadell Flashmob

Lots of flashmobs to view these days. If I've bothered to start watching a flashmob video I usually quit early in. They're more embarrassing than anything else. I don't know what I'd do if I was out in public and something like a flashmob started. I think I'd slink away as fast as possible. But this one, this one would probably get me over my aversion to public spectacles and I can see myself standing and listening, all absorbed and goosebumpy.

The musicians look like they're having as much fun as the spectators and the kids...getting exposed to classical music in this informal atmosphere and  mimicking the conductor...well, music should be fun like that.

1 comment:

iambriezy said...

Now THAT is art. (And Audrey mimicked the conductor while we watched lol.)