Monday, March 25, 2013

Spammer Q&A

Spammer HQ

Actually, that is a photo of a WoW gold farming operation. Gold farming is playing an online game to build game money that is then sold to other players in exchange for real money so they can be pixel rich without putting in the tedious and long hours of acquiring wealth honestly. Usually the people operating the gold farming operation are from China but other developing countries have set ups like this.

This is how I imagine the spammers operate. I'm sure I'm romanticizing it. So because I don't get many comments, real or spam, I can afford to read some of the more amusing ones and it is a tiny source of frustration that it's a one-way conversation where the spammer gets to say anything they want and I say nothing. So I amuse myself by imagining their inane questions are sincere. They like using the term "off topic" a lot. Do they think that makes them sound spontaneous and real?




Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?]
Do long, rambling, pointless comments left on other blogs count as guest authoring? Then I'm a guerrilla guest author.



Hеllo would you mind stating ωhich blog platform уou're working with [blah blah]  P.S My apologies fοr being off-topic but I had tο ask! 
OK, you guys have GOT to tell me how you do that with the "w's"


Widget

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
Go to "Bing" and type in "widgets that automatically tweet my newest twitter update for my blog" and hit search. I love Bing ever so much and I'm sharing it with you.

Symbols of auspiciousism

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
I'm assuming that was rhetorical. PS: "auspicious" is not found in the common vernacular of the average N. American. Just saying. In case you were trying to pass for one of us.




Hi! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone.
Quick answer that's entirely off topic: A panophobe fears everything.

No comments: