Monday, March 4, 2013

Tiny Picture Dump



I bet the dog keeps it neater, too




wow...



Parasauralophus. I know this because...
damn, you Lad

Marie Curie's notebooks are still radio active

Dik-diks stand as little as 30 cm (12 in) at the shoulder, are 50 cm (20 in) long
and weigh as little as 3 kg (7 lb)

This was on a list where the poster said they had never seen anything like this before.
I have.  Moose are hooligans. Just saying.

Kermode, or spirit bear. It's a white black bear.

Aww...so adorable





Kind of amazing
I haven't seen purple Northern lights but I've seen cyan blue and blood red.
Green is the most common, everyone has seen that.




1 comment:

Angie said...

The war veteran made me tear up.

The priorities made my blood boil and then, just feel sad, because I don't see society changing. I hate that I have so little faith in people anymore. Maybe I should get the cards and stake out the mall? Restore my faith in humanity and make someone's day at the same time?

You've seen a moose on a roof? (that sounded suspiciously like Dr. Seuss...was that your intent?)

Loved the cat, but then, you knew I would.