Friday, April 12, 2013

Picture Dump

Been looking at a few decorating sights. I like doing that. It helps me revise my outdated ideas about what defines pretty interiors. For example, I would never have thought of hanging shoes on my wall as something pretty. I've had it all wrong.

No

Better


"You're going to need a bigger boat"


What? I was supposed to do this to myself? That explains a lot...



[above picture] Where are the comfy chairs? I like the idea of a 'zen' garden as a desk feature so I can doodle when I'm stuck on the phone. If I have room for an actual zen garden in my hallway? then my house is too big.

I'm starting to see why "Tiny Homes" has been my most popular post since I started this blog.

I knew this couldn't have been true



Not funny, internet

What...?

Me: "Lad, can you get a ladder and put the books I don't read on the shelves I can't reach while I go make pasta sauce you won't eat at the table and chairs we'll never sit on?"


Are you kidding me?
Why would you choose to build your stairway to look like a
very badly done, homemade, hockey rink

Post-it notes


Shrink this down several hundred square feet
and not bad.

I like that table with the fly wheels and barn board half wall
But a candle chandelier? No.

Heartless and cold



Serious road rash in 3...2...1...

no



New Mexico. Middle of the day. Everyone is wearing jackets.

Molding around the top of a closet to store out-of-season shoes.
Not a bad idea. Assuming all your out-of-season shoes have four inch heels.

Halle is 46 and pregnant.
She's is surprised about how that happened
Explains a lot



awesome



hang your shoes on molding for a pretty decoration
Seriously?



Hippo-potty-mouth

Salt pond

Vegetables that re-grow themselves
Anyone have luck with avocados? Or pineapples [not pictured]?

No comments: