Saturday, May 4, 2013

Picture Dump









Well it finally makes sense now, at least





Macro image of a wave
[photo: Pierre Carreau]



Easy



There was a real estate agent where I used to live named Gaye Males


My pie would be all blue

You're asking yourself; "Why is Frimmy posting a photo of cheerleaders?"
Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, on the right

Pretty girl

Graffiti



*sigh*





Probably I've posted this before. It still makes me laugh

Rio! That is a table. I eat there. Get off! Shshshshshsh
















Also, I will start posting Ze Frank's "True Facts About..." videos when he starts making videos that are a few levels above 10 year old boy mentality. Meanwhile if you can't get enough snickering about animal scrotums and bizarre penile facts check out his YouTube page here and get caught up.

No comments: